A Holiday Gift Guide - Men Take Note!
2. I personally like to pair my garden boots with thick 'Stalking Socks' and these are a perfect stocking addition. I could not do without my Lady Angus in Dark Olive. Quirky fun to be had, and they will brighten up the dullest of boots.
3. Being an outdoor type of girl (and living in New England) hats are a necessity. L'Armoire in New Canaan, CT has a fantastic selection from New York based designer Ellen Christine Couture to Hawico of Scotland. You can also peruse her jewelry - diamonds are a girls best friend and the Deirdre Featherstone Collection is magnificent. The cute hat below with fur pom pom retails at L'Armoire for $310.
4. One of my favorite gardening items are Foxgloves Original Gloves, these have a smooth light fit which allows the ability to work almost as if no gloves were on your hands. They are inexpensive and have darling colors such as Fuchsia Pink. Order yours on Amazon HERE
5. As the colder winter months draw in, curl up in front of the fireplace with a good book. Reinventing the season with Winter Gardens by Cedric Pollet is the perfect read to excite, bringing a vision often over-looked. A romantic will enjoy the effort taken for an out of print book found; Diary of a Rose Lover by Henri Delbard. Also, The Flowers of La Grenouille by Charles Masson possibly followed by a dinner at La Grenouille in the city. For more information visit Barnes & Noble - I am excited to be publishing my book in the Fall of 2018.
6. Last but by no means least, allow me to source something special and unique to compliment your property and surprise your partner. Statement looks can be achieved by custom painting wooden boxes for a Parisian look or filling urns with topiary.
Wishing you all a magical holiday season and a healthy, happy Christmas. Bringing in the mythical “Tomte” of Sweden from the garden might be what is needed to ignite the best from this list.
SEVDesign Group have Gift Certificates starting at $25 and can source all your gardening and design needs. Call 203 217 7406 for a complimentary consultation.